- Added Insulation
- Cellular shades look great while adding insulation. It's a win-win!
- The Light Stuff
- It's your choice! Both light filtering and blackout options are available.
- Easy to Clean
- Cellular shades are easy to clean window treatments that have anti-static and dust repellent properties. Clean them by vacuuming dust off with the brush extension on your vacuum cleaner.
- Affordable Frills
- Cellular shades are a budget-friendly way to add a high-end, modern energy to your home space.
What’s the latest buzz on cell shades? Honeycomb Cellular shades are the most all-purpose, handy, and customizable window treatments you can put in your home. The special honeycomb cells have major benefits like added insulation, light filtration, room darkening options, and stack in a neat, accordion-like style that won’t block your view when raised. Fun fact: Even though honeycomb shades can be purchased in dozens of different colors, they all have white backing to seem uniform from the curb.
Colors: Neutrals to jewel tones.
Material: Light filtering or blackout polyester fabric. All shades have a white backing.
Cell Size: 1/2" Single Cell, 3/4" Single Cell, 1/2" Double Cell, or 3/8" Triple Cell.
Operation Options: Cord control standard.
Upgrades: Corded Top-Down/Bottom-Up, Cordless, and Cordless Top-Down/Bottom-Up configuration.
Inside mounted cellular shades will have a vertical light gap on the edges of the shade of up to 1/4". If you need complete light blockage, consider ordering an outside mount shade to avoid beams of light.
All rails are color-coordinated.
The cordless lift option on cellular shades is considered safer for kids and pets because there are no exposed cords.
The cordless top-down/bottom-up option is, however, not considered safer for kids because exposed cords are still present. The cordless lift upgrade must be added to each window treatment during customization and purchase. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present. Learn more about child safety and window treatments.
Measure and Install
- Minimum Width: 16"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Width: 84"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/8"
- All Lifts
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth:1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 3/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2 1/4"
- Top-Down / Bottom-Up Lift
- Cordless Lift
- Cordless Top-Down / Bottom-Up Lift