- Easy Upkeep
- Super easy to clean, operate, and maintain, roller shades are ideal solutions in residential, retail, and office settings.
- Top Picks
- It’s easy to get excited with so many choices of material, texture, light control, and lift options.
- Any Style, Anywhere
- Get an updated, modern look or choose an elegant pattern for a more traditional setting. Roller shades can match any décor.
- Manage Sunlight
- Show sunlight who’s boss with light filtering and blackout to control brightness and privacy.
Get the ball rolling on new window treatments! Roller shades are a favorite choice for adding texture, color, and sleek accents to a home. Clean-cut and versatile, roller shades are available in solid colors, various textures, patterns and synthetic woven fabrics. A great mix of modern function and fashion, roller shades are clean, easy to use, and ready to serve.
Colors: Various colors, textures, and fabrics.
Material: Light-filtering or blackout fabrics.
Operation Options: Cord control standard.
Upgrades: Stainless steel chain, spring tension cordless lift, and cassette valance.
- Semi-Opaque colors do allow light to shine through. Darker colors will block more light than lighter colors.
- Roller shades are available in light-filtering or blackout fabrics. Examine your light control needs prior to purchase to choose the ideal option for you.
- Reminiscent colors are 100% vinyl material.
- Blackout roller shades will have a 1/2” light gap on each side of the shade if installed as an inside mount. For better light blockage, consider installing the blackout roller shade as outside mount.
- Cordless options on roller shades are safer for kids. Dangling cords and strings of standard corded options are not considered child or pet safe.
- For Standard fabric selections; shade wider than 73" and taller than 60" will have the material turned sideways, and there will be a horizontal seam as near to the top of the shade as possible to ensure smooth operation and conceal seam.
- Control chain is color coordinated to shade color in either white or black plastic chain, or upgrade to stainless steel.
- Shades will be white to street side.
The cordless lift option for roller shades is considered safer for kids and pets because there are no exposed cords. Cordless upgrades must be added to each window treatment during customization and purchase. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present. Learn more about child safety and window treatments.
Measure and Install
- Minimum Width: 15"
- Maximum Width: 103"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 107"
- Maximum Width by Opacity
- Light Filtering: up to 93"
- Room Darkening: up to 103"
- Light gap between material and window frame on control side: Approximately 3/4"
- Light gap between material and window frame opposite control side: Approximately 1/2"
- Light gap between material and window frame on cordless lift: Approximately 3/8" - 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- Inside mount fabric will have a deduction of 1 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Stainless Steel Chain
- Spring Tension Cordless Lift
- Cassette Valance