Customer Service Team
While most companies are just trying to stay in business, we continue to grow and increase profits. That’s because we hire high-energy, trainable go-getters who love to sell and have fun doing it. That’s just part of the reason that JustBlinds is such a fun place to work! All full-time employees are eligible for health & dental insurance, Section 125 plan, life/AD&D/long-term disability insurance, FSA plan, 401k plan, fitness program, and paid time off. Compensation will commensurate with experience. We are located in Houston, Texas, by Richmond & Beltway 8.
Hours of operation are from 7am to 9pm Central, Monday through Friday and 9am to 5pm Central on Saturday. Multiple shifts are available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide solutions for everyone you encounter.
- Make it easy for customers to do business with us.
- Give every customer an extraordinary experience.
- Set goals for yourself and strive to attain them.
- Continuously improve yourself and others around you.
- Contribute to the company by providing great ideas and feedback.
- Prior experience in a telephone based customer service position (Call/Contact Center)
- Experience in the windows covering industry is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent Communications skills.
- Strong computer skills including experience with Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet,
- Typing skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to assist members when their needs are not always clearly defined
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must demonstrate exemplary organizational skills.
- Ability to carry out tasks independently.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org